Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they happen to be resistant to rust and may be obtained with a higher level of ingress safety than plastics can offer; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The main element advantage of aluminium enclosures is usually their EMI/RFI security, which is vital for areas with a higher level of noise pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a range of sizes with safety from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI shielded series. Check out all our ranges right here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to other metals such as stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our experienced and diligent employees we offer a fantastic selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Package, which are made up of electrical wiring junction container, waterproof electrical junction field, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction box. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are produced using quality raw materials. We are able to also custom design them as per the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of choice across a range of fields previously dominated by steel.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks are put through less processes (i.e. heat treatment) this means they reap the benefits of excellent stability in particular during high stock removal machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure perfect for protecting internal electrical pieces from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for installation to our range of EPT rails, featuring a highly versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a wide variety of environments. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not only provides a watertight seal but likewise provides an IP score of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with long lasting aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket rendering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy engineering with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal components from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a variety of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminum enclosure are designed to meet the highest standards of protection demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both professional and commercial markets. They are the ideal decision for housing electric and electronic gear of high value with better cast aluminium china anti-corrosion performance ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item zero holes, we can make holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a top quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish and no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperature ranges up to 250°C without adverse effects to the enclosures framework, making them suited in harsher environments. Numerous sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are highly reliable and excellent quality.
· Rugged, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted type is vibra done for a soft surface without sharp edges
· Painted edition is painted with difficult – satin dark polyester powder paint for a enduring finish
Our Wintry Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are chilly rolled down to expected thickness. Aluminium Coils will be ideally employed for transportation, insulation likewise in commercial and residential engineering for wall cladding and roofing needs.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as a general purpose enclosure, due to their light yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF projects or projects which are at the mercy of weather. Due to the engineering of the enclosures, they may also be utilized for tasks involving warmth as the circumstances make an excellent warmth sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a variety of applications such as for example: