made in china
Cycloidal gear reducer
XINLAN high precision cycloidal reducers are designed for applications requiring a high reduction ratio, high kinematic accuracy, low lost motion, high moment capacity and high stiffness of a compact design with a limited installation zone, and low mass. We can manufacture custom designs of these cycloidal gearboxes to fit your needs
Get in touch or request a free quote
We have exported our products to clients around the world and earned a good reputation because of our superior product quality and after-sales service.
We warmly welcome customers both at home and abroad to contact us to negotiate business, exchange information and cooperate with us.
We are one of biggest Manufacturers and Suppliers in China, Choose Quality Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at cycloidal-reducer.com
Cast Iron Cycloidal pinwheel transmission speed reducer
Cycloid Reducer For Motor
Cycloidal Drive Gear Head Speed Reducer
Cycloidal pin wheel reducer
helical gear cycloidal Drive electric Reducer
High torque cycloidal drive planetary reducer
Cycloidal Speed Reducers
Cycloidal (planocentric) Gearboxes employ eccentric motion to achieve speed reduction. It uses non-circular or eccentric motion to convert input rotation into a wobbly cycloidal motion. This motion is then converted back into a circular output rotation. During this process, speed reduction occurs.
Unlike strain wave gearing which employs a flexible cylinder that doesn’t move in its entirety but stretches to mesh with the internal circular spline gear to achieve a type of cycloidal motion, the cycloidal (planocentric) drives will actually move the entire internal gear in an eccentric motion.
Cycloidal gear drives are unique and are still unsurpassed where drive technology is concerned. The cycloidal speed reducer is superior to traditional gear mechanisms, since it only operates with rolling force and is not exposed to shear forces. By comparison with gears with contact loads, Cyclo drives are more resistant
and can absorb extreme shock loads by means of uniform load distribution over the power transmitting
components. Cyclo drives and cyclo drive geared motors are characterized by their reliability, long service life
and outstanding efficiency, even under difficult conditions.
Premier in-line drives as both a reducer and gearmotor
Quiet, efficient and reliable operation with high torque density and compact sizes
Interchangeable cast iron housings in foot, flanged or face mount configurations
Available free-shaft, quill hollow shaft, C-face adaptors, shovel base, and top-mount inputs
Mininimal vibration, low noise, low backlash and extended operational life
Zero Backlash Cycloidal Gearbox / Speed Reducers Ultimate Performance
Onvio Cycloidal Gearbox / Reducers are designed with cantilevered needle bearing cam followers and rollers—not with pins and bushings found in other cycloidal gearbox designs. This allows for a controlled pre-load between the cam and cam followers, assuring zero backlash. Pre-load is maintained throughout the design life of the reducer.
Every cam follower is in contact at all times, the load is equally shared. This guarantees consistently high torsional rigidity independent of load position.
With a high capacity output bearing and output flange, Onvio’s cycloidal gearbox can support most loads. Machine designs are simplified thus increasing reliability and reducing overall package size.
- All steel construction for operation in wide range of temperatures.
- One-piece dual reduction cam provides a wide range of ratios in a compact, low profile design.
- Hollow bore input and clamp collar provide quick motor installation with no backlash.
- Dynamically balanced counterweight for high speed input.
- Integral four point contact ball bearing offers precision and high capacity.
- Output flange design allows for direct connection to load, simplifying machine designs.
- Full compliment needle bearing provides high capacity and assures zero backlash.
- Improved spring loaded lip seal provides better sealing and can be operated in washdown.
Cycloid reducer is also called flange mounted cycloid reducer, based on the installation form of the reducer to define the name, this reducer is a kind of application of the planetary transmission principle of both rotation and rotation using cycloid gear mesh, the deceleration of the power transmission to the output mechanism, so as to achieve the requirements of deceleration
XINLAN’s Cycloidal Gear technology is the far superior choice when compared to traditional planetary and cam indexing devices.
The XINLAN Reducer consists of a patented two-stage cycloidal design that provides large torque, high-ratio and significant shock-load capabilities with extreme precision and excellent quality.
Precision Cycloidal Drive Manufacturer
XINLAN Cycloidal Drives are built to very high quality standards. We can also service and upgrade the cyclo drives drives of other manufacturers. High quality and excellent construction enables very high torque to meet all customer requirements.
We pride ourselves on:
- Fail-safe reliability
- Brand servicing compatibility
- Very high speed reduction ratios
XINLAN Drives share stresses across more than 60% of parts, compared to 5% or less for conventional gears. Our cyclo drives stay in service, even if damaged, until the customer chooses a convenient time for maintenance. XINLAN Cyclo Drives are truly “fail-safe”.
Brand Servicing Compatibility
We offer the peace of mind and cost savings that come from having local parts availability for all major brands of cycloidal gear motor. XINLAN parts can be used to service and upgrade the drives of other manufacturers.
More than 20 years experience in research and development.
Including around 50 R&D Personnel
● Smooth running,low noise gear tooth needle more engagement.
● Cycloidal tooth profile provides a high contact ratio to withstand overload shocks
● Compact size: single ratio available from 1/9 to 1/87, double stage up from 1/99 to 1/7569
● Ideal for dynamic applications: frequent start-stop-reversing duties suits for cyclo speed reducer since inertia is low
● Reduce maintenance costs: high reliability, long life, minimal maintenance compared to conventional gearboxes
● Internal parts replaceable with other brands to ensure running.
● Grease Lubricated & Oil Lubricated Models Available
● Output Shaft Rotation Direction: Single Reduction: Clockwise Rotation; Double Reduction→ Counter Clockwise Rotation
● Ambient Conditions: Indoor Installation:10-40 Celsius, Max 85% Humidity, Under 1000m Altitude, Well Ventilated Environment, Free of corrosive,explosive gases, vapors and dust
● Slow Speed Shaft Direction: Horizontal, Vertical Up & Down, Universal Direction
● Mounting Style: Foot Mount, Flange Mount & Vertical F-flange Mount,
● Input Connection: Cyclo Integral Motor, Hollow Input Shaft Adapter
● Coupling Method With Driven Machine: Coupling, Gears, Chain Sprocket Or Belt
● Cycloid reducer Capacity Range: 0.37kW ~ 11kW;
WHAT ARE WE DOING
Best Cycloidal Gearbox Support & Service
The efficient support of your products is an important factor in your purchase decision. Our cyclo drives, cycloidal gearbox and power transmission components utilize standard size internal parts that can be replaced with generic components from other brands so parts are always available.
We keep a large stock or parts in our warehouseat all times so we can also rapidly ship cyclo drive and cycloidal gearmotor parts wherever they are needed to get your line back up and running rapidly.