This type of worm gear box has been widely used on the driveline (drive train) of the guts pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on THE UNITED STATES, European area and Middle East. It employs aluminium alloy case and major transmission parts are made from high strength alloy. By usage of large number sealing and dust-proof products it Center-dive Gear Box Of Irrigation System features light in weight, long service life and good tightness as well.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others offered).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C encounter motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple mount bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”match all pivots.
5. High strength light weight aluminum bronze worm gear.