30r/m 3.5KW 250BX RVE Series Main Shaft Built-in Type High Precision Cycloidal Gearbox For Servo Motor
More Code And Specification:
|E series||C series|
|Code||Outline dimension||General model||Code||Outline dimension||The original code|
Gear ratio And Specification
|E Series||C Series|
|Code||Reduction Ratio||New code||Monomer reduction ratio|
|Note 1: E series,such as by the shell(pin shell)output,the corresponding reduction ratio by 1|
|Note 2: C series gear ratio refers to the motor installed in the casing of the reduction ratio,if installed on the output flange side,the corresponding reduction ratio by 1|
Reducer type code
REV: main bearing built-in E type
RVC: hollow type
REA: with input flange E type
RCA: with input flange hollow type
Q: What’re your main products?
A: We currently produce Brushed Dc Motors, Brushed Dc Gear Motors, Planetary Dc Gear Motors, Brushless Dc Motors, Stepper motors, Ac Motors and High Precision Planetary Gear Box etc. You can check the specifications for above motors on our website and you can email us to recommend needed motors per your specification too.
Q: How to select a suitable motor?
A:If you have motor pictures or drawings to show us, or you have detailed specs like voltage, speed, torque, motor size, working mode of the motor, needed lifetime and noise level etc, please do not hesitate to let us know, then we can recommend suitable motor per your request accordingly.
Q: Do you have a customized service for your standard motors?
A: Yes, we can customize per your request for the voltage, speed, torque and shaft size/shape. If you need additional wires/cables soldered on the terminal or need to add connectors, or capacitors or EMC we can make it too.
Q: Do you have an individual design service for motors?
A: Yes, we would like to design motors individually for our customers, but it may need some mold developing cost and design charge.
Q: What’s your lead time?
A: Generally speaking, our regular standard product will need 15-30days, a bit longer for customized products. But we are very flexible on the lead time, it will depend on the specific orders.
Please contact us if you have detailed requests, thank you !
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Cylindrical Gear|
Distinguishing Features of Cycloidal Gearboxes
Cycloidal gearboxes, also known as cycloidal drives or cycloidal reducers, possess distinct characteristics that set them apart from other types of gearboxes:
- Principle of Operation: Cycloidal gearboxes utilize the principle of cycloidal motion, where input shaft movement is transformed into eccentric motion of the cycloidal disc. This unique mechanism results in smooth and consistent output motion.
- Compactness: Cycloidal gearboxes are renowned for their compact size and high torque density. The concentric design of the components contributes to their ability to transmit substantial torque in a relatively small package.
- Tooth Profile: Cycloidal gearboxes employ specialized cycloidal teeth, which involve both pinwheel and roller gears. This distinctive tooth profile contributes to the characteristic smooth and vibration-free operation.
- Reduction Mechanism: They often employ multi-lobed cam gears that interact with the pins on the cycloidal disc, resulting in multiple gear engagements per revolution and improved load distribution.
- Motion Control: Cycloidal gearboxes offer high positional accuracy and motion control due to the eccentric motion of the disc, making them suitable for robotics, automation, and precision applications.
- Backlash: They typically exhibit low backlash due to the nature of the engagement mechanism, making them advantageous for applications requiring precise and reversible motion.
- Applications: Cycloidal gearboxes are commonly used in various industries, including robotics, packaging, material handling, printing, and more, where their compactness, precision, and efficiency are valued.
These distinguishing features contribute to the unique capabilities and benefits of cycloidal gearboxes in specific applications.
Patents Associated with Cycloidal Gearbox Designs
Throughout the history of cycloidal gearbox development, several patents have been filed for various designs and applications. Some notable patents include:
- Harmonic Drive: Ralph B. Heath’s patent for the “Harmonic Drive” (US Patent 2,906,143), filed in 1957, is one of the most famous patents related to cycloidal gear systems. This patent introduced the concept of a high-precision reduction gear mechanism using flexible components.
- Cycloidal Drive Mechanism: A patent by James Watt for a “Cycloidal Drive Mechanism” (GB Patent 1812), dating back to the 18th century, is often cited as one of the early references to cycloidal motion and gears.
- Planetary Roller Transmission: US Patent 3,671,927 by C.F. Kafesjian and H. Blumenstock introduced a “Planetary Roller Transmission” in 1972, describing a cycloidal drive mechanism with planetary motion.
- Cycloidal Speed Reducer: A patent for a “Cycloidal Speed Reducer” (US Patent 5,588,583) was granted to Richard J. Pieprzak in 1996, focusing on an improved design of cycloidal gears for various applications.
These patents represent a small sample of the numerous innovations and designs related to cycloidal gear systems that have been patented over the years. Patents play a significant role in protecting and promoting innovation in the field of gearbox technology.
Common Applications of Cycloidal Gearboxes
Cycloidal gearboxes find their application in various industries and scenarios where their unique features are advantageous:
- Robotics: Cycloidal gearboxes are often used in robotic joints and manipulators due to their compact size, high torque capacity, and precision movement.
- Conveyor Systems: Their ability to handle heavy loads and provide accurate motion makes cycloidal gearboxes suitable for conveyor systems in industries such as manufacturing, food processing, and material handling.
- Aerospace: In aerospace applications, cycloidal gearboxes are used in satellite mechanisms, aerospace actuators, and precision motion control systems.
- Medical Devices: The compact design and precise motion capabilities of cycloidal gearboxes are beneficial in medical equipment such as surgical robots and diagnostic devices.
- Textile Industry: Cycloidal gearboxes are utilized in textile machines for their ability to provide accurate and synchronized movement in the weaving and knitting processes.
- Automotive: Some automotive applications, such as sunroof mechanisms and power seats, can benefit from the compact size and high torque capacity of cycloidal gearboxes.
- Printing Industry: The precision and reliability of cycloidal gearboxes are important in printing presses to ensure accurate paper feeding and positioning.
- Packaging Machinery: In packaging equipment, cycloidal gearboxes can provide the required torque and accuracy for tasks like sealing, labeling, and filling.
These are just a few examples of where cycloidal gearboxes are commonly used, demonstrating their versatility and adaptability across various industries.
editor by CX 2023-11-18