Frame Size 244mm 5r/m 1KW 250BX RVE Series High Precision Cycloidal Gearbox For Robot Arm
More Code And Specification:
|The original code
Gear ratio And Specification
|Monomer reduction ratio
|Note 1: E series,such as by the shell(pin shell)output,the corresponding reduction ratio by 1
|Note 2: C series gear ratio refers to the motor installed in the casing of the reduction ratio,if installed on the output flange side,the corresponding reduction ratio by 1
Reducer type code
REV: main bearing built-in E type
RVC: hollow type
REA: with input flange E type
RCA: with input flange hollow type
Q: What’re your main products?
A: We currently produce Brushed Dc Motors, Brushed Dc Gear Motors, Planetary Dc Gear Motors, Brushless Dc Motors, Stepper motors, Ac Motors and High Precision Planetary Gear Box etc. You can check the specifications for above motors on our website and you can email us to recommend needed motors per your specification too.
Q: How to select a suitable motor?
A:If you have motor pictures or drawings to show us, or you have detailed specs like voltage, speed, torque, motor size, working mode of the motor, needed lifetime and noise level etc, please do not hesitate to let us know, then we can recommend suitable motor per your request accordingly.
Q: Do you have a customized service for your standard motors?
A: Yes, we can customize per your request for the voltage, speed, torque and shaft size/shape. If you need additional wires/cables soldered on the terminal or need to add connectors, or capacitors or EMC we can make it too.
Q: Do you have an individual design service for motors?
A: Yes, we would like to design motors individually for our customers, but it may need some mold developing cost and design charge.
Q: What’s your lead time?
A: Generally speaking, our regular standard product will need 15-30days, a bit longer for customized products. But we are very flexible on the lead time, it will depend on the specific orders.
Please contact us if you have detailed requests, thank you !
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Suitability of Cycloidal Gearboxes for High-Torque Applications
Cycloidal gearboxes are well-suited for high-torque applications due to their unique design and mechanical advantages. Here’s why they are suitable:
- Multiple Engagement Points: Cycloidal gearboxes have multiple teeth in contact at any given moment, distributing the load over a larger area. This reduces wear and stress on individual teeth, making them capable of handling high torque.
- High Load-Carrying Capacity: The design of the cycloidal mechanism, with its large number of pins and rollers, provides high load-carrying capacity. This makes them capable of transmitting significant torque without failure.
- Tight Tolerances: The precision and tight tolerances in the construction of cycloidal gearboxes ensure smooth and efficient power transmission even under heavy loads.
- Compact Design: Cycloidal gearboxes achieve high torque in a relatively compact size. This is particularly advantageous in applications where space is limited.
- High Gear Ratio: Cycloidal gearboxes can achieve high gear ratios, allowing them to convert lower input speeds into higher output torque, which is essential in high-torque applications.
These factors make cycloidal gearboxes a reliable choice for various high-torque applications across industries such as heavy machinery, robotics, material handling, and more.
Patents Associated with Cycloidal Gearbox Designs
Throughout the history of cycloidal gearbox development, several patents have been filed for various designs and applications. Some notable patents include:
- Harmonic Drive: Ralph B. Heath’s patent for the “Harmonic Drive” (US Patent 2,906,143), filed in 1957, is one of the most famous patents related to cycloidal gear systems. This patent introduced the concept of a high-precision reduction gear mechanism using flexible components.
- Cycloidal Drive Mechanism: A patent by James Watt for a “Cycloidal Drive Mechanism” (GB Patent 1812), dating back to the 18th century, is often cited as one of the early references to cycloidal motion and gears.
- Planetary Roller Transmission: US Patent 3,671,927 by C.F. Kafesjian and H. Blumenstock introduced a “Planetary Roller Transmission” in 1972, describing a cycloidal drive mechanism with planetary motion.
- Cycloidal Speed Reducer: A patent for a “Cycloidal Speed Reducer” (US Patent 5,588,583) was granted to Richard J. Pieprzak in 1996, focusing on an improved design of cycloidal gears for various applications.
These patents represent a small sample of the numerous innovations and designs related to cycloidal gear systems that have been patented over the years. Patents play a significant role in protecting and promoting innovation in the field of gearbox technology.
Advantages of Using a Cycloidal Gearbox
Cycloidal gearboxes offer several advantages that make them well-suited for various applications:
- High Torque Density: Cycloidal gearboxes provide a high torque output relative to their size and weight. This makes them ideal for applications where space is limited, and high torque is required.
- Compact Design: The unique arrangement of cycloidal pins and lobed profiles results in a compact gearbox design. This is advantageous when dealing with constrained installation spaces.
- Smooth and Precise Motion: Cycloidal motion generates smooth and controlled movement, making these gearboxes suitable for applications requiring accurate positioning, such as robotics and automation.
- High Shock Load Capacity: The multiple points of contact between the cycloidal pins and the lobes distribute the load, allowing cycloidal gearboxes to handle sudden shocks and overloads effectively.
- Backlash Elimination: Cycloidal gearboxes exhibit minimal backlash due to the nature of their motion. This is beneficial in applications where precise motion reversal is crucial.
- High Efficiency: The rolling contact between the pins and lobes contributes to efficient power transmission, resulting in relatively high efficiency levels.
- Reduced Wear and Noise: The rolling motion in cycloidal gearboxes leads to reduced wear on components, resulting in lower maintenance requirements and quieter operation.
- Versatility: Cycloidal gearboxes can handle a wide range of ratios and speeds, making them suitable for various industrial and automation applications.
Due to these advantages, cycloidal gearboxes are commonly used in robotics, automation, packaging machinery, conveyors, and other applications where compactness, high torque, and precise motion are critical.
editor by CX 2023-11-30