4. Ambient temperature is usually above the suggested level – If the ambient temperature is too much, it could diminish the effectiveness of the gearbox. Installing a cooling lover, or moving the application to a far more viable location may solve this application.
3. Input speed too much – Lowering the input speed may help reduce the amount of wear and tear on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Deterioration on the apparatus is caused by contact with additional gears. Reducing the strain will lower the tension the gears make with one another. If a higher load is required, utilizing a larger gearbox construction gearbox could be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Ensure that all bolts connecting the electric motor and the gearbox are safely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Deterioration on gearboxes is organic occurrences. Proper make use of and system maintenance can help extend their lifetime of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears may need to be replaced due to deterioration. Another possibility will be a foreign object may need to be removed from within the gearbox, causing the gears to be in the locked position. Consult your dealer for guarantee information.
2. Gear the teeth are worn – Have to replace put on gears. Consult your dealer for warranty information.