Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively broad range of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we as well offer most of these goods. What units this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel development along with precise manufacturing and top quality control; this means that you always get yourself a premium quality constant product. What really pieces us apart from the other men is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide goal of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the inside of the driven product happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to assure sliding suit on shaft.
4. With important on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the desired situation on the shaft. Be sure to leave the heads of the cap screws accessible.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Do not employ extensions on the wrench handles and do not allow the sprocket or component to end up being drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this point there should be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key of all sizes for positive drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for confident clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys on both the shaft and product to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made from high quality engineered components with great tolerance. The feature is easy to make use of and needs no additional alteration. These bushings can suit almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full range of both metric and imperial available.
Standard range matches up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete brief reach range readily available, for compact light assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.