travel drive hydraulic engine are a high torque and high effectiveness, EP travel motor particularly designed for crawler machines. The drive motor could be customized to fit the Travel Drive Hydraulic Motor customer’s requirements with many different ratios and displacements available.
The piston motor has a variable displacement (2-speed) swash plate and incorporates a brake valve and mechanical brake. Combined with a case-rotation type planetary equipment reducer, the EP drive motor offers the following outstanding features:
– Hydraulically balanced piston engine ensures high-pressure high-performance operation.
– An offset-type 2-acceleration design ensures dependable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (velocity ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
– The motor offers a built-in double counterbalance valve and shockless crossover alleviation valve, providing speed control and braking with minimal shock.
– The mechanical brake is definitely a negative brake associated with the counterbalance valve. The brake is usually automatically activated or released when the automobile stops or starts.
– The case-rotation type equipment reducer has improved toughness and reliability due to high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
– The hydraulic motor uses heavy duty bearings to ensure long life. Floating seals also prevent dust or water from getting into the motor.